My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Success!  

My idea for a window covering for the front door is a big success. Jay got a magnetic cafe curtain rod, and a fabric shower curtain (a replica of the Texas State Flag). He hung the curtain rod at the top of the door on the inside, and I put the curtain on the rod, accordion style. It isn't a bit too long, and it covers the window quite well while still admitting some light. So now it feels more private and looks just fine. It is a plus too, that when the curtain gets dirty it can be washed easily and hung up again to dry. The whole project cost less than $30! I am quite happy with it. I just love finding creative and inexpensive ways to make our home comfortable.

0 comments: to “ Success!

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud