My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

A HUGE Relief  

Today, we had two of the interior doors in our home widened by just a couple of inches each. This was something I had specifically asked the builder to do before construction on the house began. He declined. So we planned to have it done ourselves...then we were told that if we made any changes to the structure of the house, it would void the 1 year builder's warranty. We considered carefully, and decided that safer and easier access to ALL areas of the house would be worth losing the 1 year warranty.

A couple of people from our church came to the house this morning, and did the work in just a few hours. Now I have access to the master bathroom and to the room I use as a home office, without crunching the door, the wall, or my fingers every time I have to enter or exit. No more fear of falling in the bathroom! We also had the door from the kitchen to the laundry room removed, and it is stored in the garage. Now I have access to everything I need. Next is to have ramps built for exterior access.

0 comments: to “ A HUGE Relief

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud