My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

You Don't Need to BE A Pro To Cook Like One  

"imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

I just came across a cool site: Copykat Creations. This site has recipes similar to those used in restaurants that you can make at home. Imagine serving a cheesecake like one from the Cheesecake Factory. . .that you made yourself. I love to cook, and I'm always on the lookout for sites like this. I can't wait to try;

Mason Jar Mesquite Chicken
KFC Fried Chicken
Outback Steakhouse Aussie Fries and Bloomin Onion

There are dozens to choose from. Anybody want to come for dinner?

Technorati Tags: , ,

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud