My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Firefox+Greasemonkey+Blogger=extra functionality  

I've just discovered the Greasemonkey extension for Firefox ! This is incredible. I've already used it to enhance Blogger significantly, and it can be used for many other sites I visit all the time.

If you decide to use the extension (and I've decided I won't be without it, ever, if I can help it...can you tell I'm excited?) This page has a tutorial for using it...

And you will find user scripts ready to install and use here!

When I first saw this extension a while back, it just looked too confusing, but it is surprisingly easy to use and is now an indispensable extension on my "must-have" list.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud