My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Transition Complete  

I noticed an odd thing after the cable modem was in place: I could load webpages lightning fast...just as I expected...but I could not load the homepage for my new ISP. So I sent an e mail asking for help; they replied saying I should be able to load the page in any browser..and they had no information on Firefox, which is my default browser, so I should ask someone familiar with Firefox about the issue. So, off to the support forums I went. I posted there and got the help I needed, and now the page loads perfectly. The settings for my QuickTime plug-in needed tweaking. Sometimes, being tenacious can be a pain, but I find it pays off more often than not.


0 comments: to “ Transition Complete

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud