My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

New tools and new image  

New tools and new image
It sometimes takes me a while to get everything "plugged in" when I'm trying something new on my blog. I've found that perseverance is an asset.

I've added my photo to the blog. It's not a recent one, but it is me. I did this by viewing some source code, editing it, then copying and previewing it in the template editor before saving the changes and republishing the blog.

Firefox is proving to be indispensable even when it comes to blogging. It is helpful to be able to have my template editor open in one tab, the sites I'm working with in another one or two, and switch between them as needed. I've been able to view source code, make notes in my notetab editor, then copy and preview the code, without getting lost in the process.

I've decided to use the same approach to more completely restore my posts from my previous blog, My Day. I love it when things come together!
Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: to “ New tools and new image

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud