My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Just for fun  

I've got a new blog going. See the left sidebar for a link. Its purpose? to share inspirational pieces I've collected while browsing, or have received in my e mail from time to time.

Most people I know read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in middle school, right along with The Hobbit I'm a late bloomer, so to speak, in many ways, and I didn't get to read the books until the movies came out. I saw the first movie, and immediately went to the bookstore across from the theater to buy the books. (I got the last set on the shelf, and two women behind me were disappointed and offered to buy them from me. I declined their offer. All of this is just for fun, because I just took one of those online quizzes, and this is the first time I've posted one here.

This particular quiz's results are relatively shallow, in my opinion. Yes, Aragorn did what was expected of his, like it or not, but I think he was probably rather successful as King of Gondor.


Which Lord of the Rings relic should you own?
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Anduril. You should own Anduril, the sword made out of the shards of Narsil. You accept what you need to do and do what is expected even if your thoughts differ.


Which Lord of the Rings relic should you own?
created with QuizFarm.com

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments: to “ Just for fun

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud