My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

An Unexpected Invitation  

For some time, I have read a number of online computing newsletters. Among them is Inforpackets Gazette, by Dennis Faas. Doug, my collaborator on The Handicapped Computerist, also reads Infopackets. Yesterday, I returned from lunch to find an IM from Doug: "E-MAIL". He had sent me a copy of an e mail he received from Dennis, who has invited interested bloggers to participate in writing articles for inclusion in Infopackets. Doug responded to that invitation by telling Dennis about "HC" (our shorthand for The Handicapped Computerist), and Dennis has invited us to be contributors! Both Doug and I are very excited to be asked to contribute to Infopackets. If you'd like to subscribe, it's free, and you will find much useful and informative content, along with files to download, if you enjoy trying new programs.

0 comments: to “ An Unexpected Invitation

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud