My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

We Now Pause Briefly For a Sidebar Update  

I've removed some links from the left sidebar, and added a few to the right sidebar. The deletions are in keeping with my plan to periodically update the links I post; the additions are relatred to my post from July 7, "...make your clicks count." Since many people are not using Firefox, the extension I wrote about in that post is less than useful, so I decided to post the lnks for the charity sites. They may open in a single window, with tabs for each site. That's how it works for me. If you find a dead link, please let me know so I can fix it or remove it. And, please take a moment to click those links daily. It's a free way to help some great causes.


Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud