My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Introducing Brainformation  

An online friend of mine has a web forum for questions, answers, give and take, and general information called Brainformation.com. I've had a button link on this blog for the forum in the past. Now, he and his coding pals have created a "lite" version of BF. When I checked it out, I was most pleased with what I saw. He offered to send me some code so I could include it on any website I wanted, and I jumped at the offer. We've exchanged several e mails getting the code tweaked just right so that when I put it into my template it would fit nicely with the rest of my template and work correctly. I'm happy to say...it is now ensconced quite happily in my right sidebar below the counter. Initially, the code my friend sent me linked to the original, "classic" BF forum, not the "lite" version, which I really do like. When I noticed that, I emailed him about it...then, I got thinking. I obtained the correct URL for BF lite, then just exchanged that information for the link he originally sent me in the title section of his code, which opened the classic version. (Ir makes sense if you read that carefully.) In other words, I traded the URL for BF lite for the original URL in his code....and it WORKS!!! It is so gratifying to be able to sort out this kind of an issue on my own, and I never could have done it just a couple of months ago. Evidently, all my tweaking of template coding is paying off!!!



Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud