My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

There's a first time for everything  

Today, Lauren took Dylan to get his hair cut for the first time. It was just to trim the ends, but he really looked cute when he came to visit afterward. She said he sat in the chair and didn't cry at all; he fidgeted just a little, but he was really cool with it. She brought me a card with a lock of his hair to keep. And, today, he gave me a kiss on my cheek. When he got ready to go, Lauren was holding him, and he blew me a kiss, which surprised her and made her laugh. How good it is to see the two of them together! (He also likes dill pickles!)

I was working today, and one of the supervisors IM'ed me to ask if I was interested in working extra, so of course I jumped at the chance. I got an extra hour in today, and tomorrow, I'm going to start two hours early, then do a few hours Saturday morning. That will be a huge help, since I was out for two days this week.

Filed in:

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud