My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

A Note of Thanks!  

A note about my template: Today is May 24. I began this blog in it's original (former) incarnation in August 2004, and at that time, I knew nothing at all about editing my template. Then, I started reading different blogs, and viewing source code, and lights started going off in my mind. Thanks to bloggerforum, a wonderful blogging resource with some incredibly patient and helpful members, I recently began learning to edit my template to personalize my blogs. A member and moderator of the forum, RedRyder52, created this black and white 3 column template, and has assisted me with setting it up so that it works as it should. I affectionately call it "Classic Basic Black with Pearls." I may experiment with the colors at times, but the template is a gem. I enjoy the dual sidebars! Thank you very much, RedRyder, for so generously sharing the fruits of your labor.

0 comments: to “ A Note of Thanks!

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud