My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Tunes of many types  

I have changed my music player. As you can easily see by checking the player at the end of the page, my taste in music can probably be best described as "eclectic".

I grew up listening to country (because my parents did); I still like some of the more "classic" country (Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, and my latest discovery, LeAnn Rimes) and later expanded to what are now called "oldies" (from the 60's). At some point, I discovered classical composers (enter Beethoven and Mozart) and I have always loved Gospel (Carman is one of my all time favorites). There is a control on the player so that the music can be turned off or muted if you do not want to listen to it.

0 comments: to “ Tunes of many types

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud