My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Productive Day  

We did not get to church this morning. Jay and I both have upset stomachs, for some reason. He had a backache that has improved; mine is still sore. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

We went shopping yesterday, to get more curtain rods for the house. We still need four more. We continued using fabric shower curtains as window coverings; we put white ones on the patio door, with an opaque white liner added. For the office, I chose a white fabric curtain with flowers trailing down it. It is very attractive, and affords privacy as it lets in the light. I used shower curtain hooks to attach them to the rod, because the buttonhole type openings for the hooks were too small for the rod. We're doing to get some dark blue ones for the master bedroom windows; I'm not sure about the living room windows yet. I'm considering hunter green for the guest room. I know it sounds odd to use shower curtains as window coverings, but it really does work well, and it isn't too expensive.

Per one of my New Years' resolutions (yes, I did make some informal ones this year), I have begun working on what will eventually become a new website for Firefox. Right now, I have a template for it that I'm not sure I'll keep...but I decided to focus on content for now. My freeware site is also planned.

0 comments: to “ Productive Day

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud