My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

It's beginning to feel like Christmas!  

Amidst all the activity of work, school and final exams, unpacking and life in general, it really is beginning to feel like Christmas. I have been reading Kim Komando's newsletters for some time, and I listen to her weekly radio show regularly. Kim's husband works with Mannheim Steamroller as a producer of the annual Christmas radio show. I plan to listen, and you can look for a station in your area if you'd like to hear it also.

Jay finishes his finals this week, and we do plan to put up a few Christmas decorations once school is over. Last night, we met the minister of a local church we will be visiting, and he is very easy to talk to. He's also a lot younger (mid-30's) than I'd expected. We will be making some modifications to two of our interior doors pretty soon, so I can have easier access with my wheelchair, and we will be having some ramps made for the exterior doors.

I do love this community! Everyone is so friendly, and neighbors look out for and help each other. It doesn't get much better.

I am so glad we got the new bed; I am sleeping a lot better, and I am having no more back pain or muscle pain. I was beginning to think the pain was going to be permanent.

1 comments: to “ It's beginning to feel like Christmas!

  • Stidmama
    7:19 PM  

    This is so wonderful. I love the descriptions of the things you are doing for your home. What better way to spend the holidays, than at home under your own roof!

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud