My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Adding a few bells and whistles...and New Year's Eve  

Ever since I started learning to edit html to tweak my blog, I've never been one to leave it alone for very long. Now that the template has been updated (yet again!), I've decided to add a few features that I had before...

along with a new one I've been waiting a long time for. I still need to work on the Expandable Post Summary coding a bit (and will do more reading on that soon), but it is once more part of my blog.

I also have added an archive calendar, a feature I've wanted from the very beginning. I actually found several archive calendars for Blogger (which is a big change from the days of "old" Blogger, where calendars were not supported. I chose this one because it is clean and elegant.

I have added a music playlist also...and I have deliberately set it so that it does not start automatically, since that annoys me no end. If you want to hear a song, click its title in the player window at the bottom of the screen.

We are not planning much in the way of a New Year's Eve. Quiet time is a good thing, though. I do plan to cook blackeyed peas, a traditional good luck dish for the new year. And the installer is here putting in our new home security monitoring system.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud