My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Pirillo's Picks  

Some people collect stamps. Some collect coins. I collect links. I can't help it. I'm a packrat when it comes to good computer applications and links to the plethora of websites I come across every week.

I am a long-time reader of Chris Pirillo's Lockergnome newsletter, one of the first newsletters I found when I began learning about computers and technology. I still find lots of good information in LG. Chris has recently developed Pirillo's Picks, a daily, weekday e mail with links to various sites he finds interesting and useful. Thanks to Pirillo's Picks, I've already found some good software and informative sites that I might not otherwise have found. You can subscribe to it by sending an e mail to picks@lockegnome.com.

0 comments: to “ Pirillo's Picks

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud