My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

The year is already off to a good start...  

It's just a small thing, but I got another piece of good news this morning. When I have to order new checks from my bank, they will not cost anything. Every little bit helps. We've taken care of signing our new lease for what I hope is the last time; we will be seriously looking for a house this year. The mamagement has a good deal going so if we do find a house, we only have to pay $250 amd turn in the documentation, and the rest of our lease will be cancelled. The girls have had all their shots, and they're both healthy. That's another thing we don't have to do until next year.

The weather is unseasonably warm (85 degrees, more like summer than winter. I bet when it finally breaks, it's going to be wet, cold and very unpleasant.
I got a new flash drive, so I'm collecting portable versions of my favorite software, plus I've put the folders containing my personal pages on it. Now, I can take Firefox and my pages with me everywhere. It doesn't get much better.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud