My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

My Page: What's On It Currently?  

I've written before about my personal Start Pages. I use the plural specifically because I have several pages for different topics/purposes, and they are linked together. It's my own website, stored in a folder on my hard drive.

My main page currently includes:

--> A site index (a list of all of my current and planned pages
--> Favorite Links, including several sections (Get Organized, Spiritual Resources, Favorite places I visit frequently, Computing links, Out and About on the Internet (Cool new sites and programs I've found), a section for my favorite Tag sites, Links for blog and Start Page tools, Coding resources, a list of other Start pages, Yahoo links, a collection of RSS readers, MapQuest links, blogging forum sites, a list of favorite software, and a calculator. (All of the items in this section are in the left sidebar.)

In the main section of the page:

--> A To-Do list, Search boxes, weather (including radar), search engines, news and local information links, download sites, wikipedia links, Technorati and Delicious quick links, Computer Newsletters and tip sites, bookmarklets, online comics, links to sites for sending/sharing large files, fun and games sites, a newsfeed from Digg.com, text of a favorite prayer, a daily scripture passage link, LifeHack links, online shopping links, my favorite books and authors lists, Windows tweaks and tips, tutorials, a list of links to cities I'd like to visit or learn more about, a section of links that don't currently fit anywhere else, plus space for more data.

In the right sidebar:

--> links to my blogs for quick access, a monthly calendar, links related to my job, folksonomy links, e-mail links, a list of favorite online magazines and periodicals, my blogrolls, Google tools, links to scripts I use, and Page Credits.

I add new items to my main page and to the others freqquently, and the pages serve as a quick reference as well as keeping my life online in order.




Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud