My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

A Birth Anouncement, of Sorts: The Teaching Tree  

As has happened in the past, I have decided to create a new blog to contain a specific type of content that has outgrown this space. I have written tutorials here and elsewhere on the web (The Handicapped Computerist) for some time now. Rather than having to dig through an ever-growing list of posts on my several blogs searching for a particular tutorial, I've created The Teaching Tree, a blog whose focus is (naturally)focused on how-to's, tutorials and related resources.

While I will still be posting tutorials here from time to time, they will be found mainly in the Teaching Tree. The Tree will eventually include links to others' tutorials, as well as reviews. So if you write them, I'd like to hear from you! Drop by and sit with me under the branches of the Teaching Tree often! We may both come away more informed as well as entertained.


Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud