My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Checking in  

I haven't forgotten my blogs. It's just that there are still only 24 hours in a day, and my job has been keeping me incredibly busy, not to mention worn out. For all that I work at home much of the time, there are still expectations to be met. On Wednesday I was in the office until 7:15 PM (my shift ends at 5:30 PM, but I had documentation to complete before I could leave.) At the end of a long day, the last thing I want to do is still more typing...so my blog entries have been less frequent. But I am still here.

Dylan was here for a short time yesterday. His mother was at work, and her usual sitter had an emergency, so Dylan got to go to work with mom for a short time. Jay picked him up and brought him home, then Mom picked him up mid-afternoon. Jay unplugged one of our phones, and Dylan was carrying the receiver around...and now it is nowhere to be found. I'm confident it's here somewhere, we just haven't found it yet. From now on, Dylan only gets to play with a toy phone, no matter how much fun the real ones seem to be. He's learning new words, and progressing nicely. He, his mom and dad are invited to our house for Thanksigving dinner. We're having ours the Friday following Thanksgiving;; it seems to work out better for us. It will be the first chance I've had to visit with Lauren on a holiday at home in a while, so I'm looking forward to it.

Today is going to be a challenge, since I have to start a time-study for my job; it will last two weeks. I carry a beeper, and each time it goes off I will need to note my exact activity at that time. I last did this two years ago, and it was a pain then; I don't expect it will have changed much, except that now I have more control over extraneous noise in the environment. I do have plans this weekend to do some serious work on tasks from my To Do list. I meant to complete some of the tasks last weekend, but my ISP had a technical glitch that kept me offline for three hours, and I lost momentum for getting anything productive accomplished.

0 comments: to “ Checking in

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud