My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

BlogExplosion, An Antidote to Online Boredom  

Nope, BlogExplosion is not new. But in a sense, it's new to me. I've just discovered how to use some of it's features, and I can see huge potential for spending time there. I've figured out how to make my surfing "count", and now I get credit for browsing, which I like to do anyway. (Note to self, for future reference: Read the FAQ!)

I've even submitted one of my blogs to BE. This is one moreactivity that is now going to take a permanent position on my ToDo list. I like the BlogMarks list capability, and although I've only listed one blog (thus far) on my Do Not View list, I can see how it would be useful, even though the maximum upper limit for the list is 50. After 50 blogs have been placed on the Do Not View list, you have to trade an old one for a newer one. The ability to view Surf History is also welcome, because it provides a chance to go back and Blogmark any sites I meant to and didn't as I browse.



Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud