My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Mixed Bag  

I thought the past week was pretty rough around here...until I talked to my sister this morning. Believe me, I quit feeling sorry for myself fast. She has problems going on that I don't even like to think about. It really does become a matter of perspective. The month of August is only a few days old, but so far, it's been one crisis after another.

I had to get my ID replaced; mine vanished into the aether. Good news is that the new one will be here in two to four weeks, and will be valid unitl 2012. A real bargain, for $15.00. Want to bet I'll find the old one after the new one arrives?

Had to get a new insurance policy on our car; the old one had a due date late in the month, which did not coincide well with pay periods. The new one will be better. Jay also got towing included this time, just in case.

Speaking of Jay, he just called. He left mid-morning today for what he thought would be a day of training for a potential new job, but he called at 9 PM to say he is some distance out of town, and doesn't know what time he'll be home. He was fuming, and said eventss of his day would be a "long story", so I imagine he and I will be up late discussing things tonight. At least he's okay.

Adam may be able to get more memory installed on my computer tomorrow. I hope so, because even with a fresh (or fairly so) reformat, it's very slow at times.

Completed some major work on the blog today, and I am gratified to find things working impeccably. I had in mind to put some sort of a To-Do list in my sidebar, but I'm not sure this is going to happen. (It is one of the tasks on my current ToDo list, though...so time will tell.)

Filed in:

0 comments: to “ Mixed Bag

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud