My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Found: One Online Friend and Family  

Things are definitely looking up. I had left my computer updating when I went to the office yeserday, and I had to work late. When I finally arrived at home, I was about to reboot the computer to finish the update process whan I suddeenly got an Instant Message....from one of my first online friends. I met this friend when I was first on the internet via AOL (I can remember thinking AOL was the "only" way to be online...but I've matured since then.) Anyway, William and I were in touch through his time in seminary, and he told me about his fiancee, then he sent me baby pictures of his daughter...and somehow along the way, we lost touch -- butI never removed his screen name from my buddy list. So yesterday, he IM'ed to say hello again. He's had a few difficult times, but thinngs seem to be looking up for him also. It was so good to hear from him again.

I've had enough losses in my life that I don't like losing people; sometimes, I'd like to be able to take a map and fold it so that in the process every one I care about would be closer together. I know it's not possible, but it''s one way to stay in touch (no pun intended).

Filed in:

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud