My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Taking the Plunge into Webpage Construction  

It promises to be a stormy night here...welcome to spring. We've been under severe weather advisories/alerts all day. I've finished work, and the weekend is going to be educational, to say the least. I am going to do some coding for my own website...which should fill up a lot of tomorrow. So much to learn!

I'm also going to work on Bubbler just for fun. My sister and I may collaborate on a website; it's a topic under discussion currently.

I've decided not to have Dylan over this weekend, so it will be easier to focus on these plans; it's not fair to him to try to do it when he's here.

I'm also going to bake, probably banana bread.

Jay had a meeting yesterday with his attorney to prepare for his Social Security hearing next week. I went along for moral support, and he said I was a help to him during the appointment. I hope so.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud