My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

I am slightly green  

Can a person be allergic...to an odor? I think so. The odors of cigar smoke and tar, for example, have always made me physically ill. I used to dread being in a closed car with my father when he lit a cigar. I could count on having a raging headache and an upset stomach every time.

I don't know if you've ever had the highly questionable privilege of smelling burned tea leaves. I have, and I didn't think there was anythng more repugnant...until now.
I began noticing a "gassy" odor in the dining room a couple of days ago, but we could'nt figure out where it was coming from. My husband, bless his heart, got up at 6 AM today to take out the kitchen trash after having a virus all day yesterday, but the odor did not change. I went to rest after having been up all night (see my other post for today), and he decided he was going to clean up a bit. When I got up, he told me he'd found the source of the odor. Spoiled onions. Trust me, it's worse than burned tea, and nearly as bad as cigar smoke and tar.

0 comments: to “ I am slightly green

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud