My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Getting better organized  

We are spending one day per week (usually Saturday) doing the laundry, cleaning and organizing.  Yesterday, we got the entertainment center organized; Jay initially wanted to throw away the doors that go on it, but I asked him to wait until I had cleaned them up to see if we wanted to keep them or not. Sure enough, they were extremely dirty, but I used some furniture polish and a lot of elbow grease, and they look nearly new. So he put them on.  The entire unit does show some wear, but it doesn't look bad at all.

We moved into the office and got some of the crates and boxes unpacked. We set up a book case in the office, and moved the stacking tables out, except for one level of one of them.  Still need more bookcases (or we need to sell some books!), but we did a purge while we were going through the crates and boxes.

I woke up this morning congested, so it looks like we may miss Dylan's birthday party this afternoon. He will be 4 on the 28th.

I've got some new downloads to install soon. I download and try a lot of freeware and open source software. I found one package the other day that I downloaded, and now I can dual boot Windows and Ubuntu. I found a new toolbar for Firefox the other day that includes a player for streaming Internet radio, and I really enjoy it.

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments: to “ Getting better organized

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud