My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Notes From Here and There  

I've posted here about my fondness for personal web pages, and about Babble. When I found the game, it didn't take long for me to upgrade to the Pro version, and I've been Babbling ever since. About 3 days into the game, I decided to collect all of the resources and links I could find for the game into a central location on a personal page for easy access. That worked great, then I decided to see if other players liked the idea. I sent an e mail to the owner of the Babble site, who responded that if I could put my page online, I could post a link to it in the Babble messages site. Great. Now what do I do? I don't have a personal website online. A quick Google search and some reading led me to a free web host, and voila! My new Babble page has a home online: My Babble Resource page. I put information about my page into my Babble profile, and other players began asking about it. Then they looked at the online page, and several of them have asked me to create similar pages for them. Thus far, I've delivered two, with several more on my to-do list. It's a good way to have fun, support the site in my own way, and continue developing my coding skills. I'm even going to be making my own templates from scratch. Who knows? I may even submit one or more of my own to OSWD. Stranger things have happened...

I have a special message for someone very dear to my heart: Happy Birthday, Dylan! You are a joy and a delight.

Cool Site: Suprglu. The idea behind Suprglu is to bring together in one place (more centralization, anyone?) rss/atom feeds from across the internet. Users can also add hypertext links of their own, and yes, change templates and edit css. I spent about ten to 15 minutes setting up my account, and when I'd finished entering my feeds and uploading my html, I was very happy with this service whose time is definitely now.

0 comments: to “ Notes From Here and There

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud