My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Hard Hat Zone  

For the moment, this is a site still under remodeling, so be sure to watch out for falling hypertext code. I have been wanting to brighten up the place for a while now, and I finally decided to "just do it." I wanted to use red and white as my color theme, but my eyes rebelled, so I've settled on this "peachy" scheme instead. I still have a lot of work to do to get the template finished, but I think it's a good start. I used the PsycHo template generator to create the theme, and it was surprisingly easy. And it will be very easy to edit or change as need or desire arises.

0 comments: to “ Hard Hat Zone

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud