My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Continuing Improvement  

I spoke to my Dad this morning. He said he had a good night, without much pain until he woke this morning, then a pain pill took care of the appreciable pain he did have then. He said he will be able to go back to his usual activities in a day or two, according to his doctor; he has to see the doctor again in a week to ten days. He just about made my day when he told me he and my mom went out to eat last night. That, more than anything, tells me his having the surgery was a good thing to do. He really will feel much better once he finishes the recovery process.



Filed in:

0 comments: to “ Continuing Improvement

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud