My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Technology Update  

we needed a couple of cables so that we could put one of our DVR-recorded movies on VHS. Jay thought we had some, but couldn't find them, and since the DVR is being exchanged on Tuesday due to a malfunction, we needed to get the movie transferred before then. So, it was off to Radio Shack. We did get the cables, along with a new phone cord plus a new, very compact cordless telephone and headset for my desk. I've already set up the "bells and whistles" and I think I'm going to love it. I just have to wait for the battery pack to fully charge. It will be good to go by the time I'm off work tomorrow.

The only time I've ever had a cordless phone previously was in the mid-90's or so. That one was huge, by comparison, and felt like a brick in my hand. It had to be carried in a holster type holder that reminded me for all the world of a gunbelt. No more. this new one is light as a feather and even the base takes up only about as much space on my desktop as my favorite hot chocolate mug. The headset allows for hands-free use, handy for when I'm working. I also saw a couple items I've put on my Christmas wishlist.

0 comments: to “ Technology Update

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud