My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Rebirth Of Another Blog: Firefox Index Rises Anew  

That's right....another new blog. I've been waffling around since June 19 when my "old" blogs had a hiccup (via a problem with ftp publishing gone haywire) as to whether or not I would resurrect my Firefox Tips blog. I have finally decided that I do want to recreate the blog, if only to have all of my favorite resources in one central location. This time around, the title of the blog is going to be different, and I actually have a plan about what I'm going to include and how the layout will be. That is way more organized than it was the first time around. If you have ever had the experience of losing data, grinding your teeth to powder and screeching in frustration, then eventually rebuilding your work to have it actually turn out better than the original was, you can appreciate how I feel about my new Firefox blog.

Today was mildly crazy any way you cut it. Yesterday, we had an electrical storm that knocked out our power twice within an hour and a half. When the power came back up, our phone was acting decidedly weird. At first, I could call out, then we began getting a fast busy signal...then...nothing. (I should mention, it's digital service from the cable company, part of our package deal.) The modem worked enough to allow me to have internet access, and the television never went phhhdddttttt, surprisingly enough. Jay went to borrow a phone to call the repair techs. They told us they would be out sometime today...and finally the techician arrived at around 5 PM, worked on it for about 45 minutes (he eventually had to install a new modem), and finally got it working again.

I ended up being offline during my work shift today for the same time that the technician was here, so I had to work an hour later to make up the time. It was worth that just to have the phone back to normal. I was fine for a while, but toward the end, I began feeling isolated...claustrophobic almost. Not fun, and not the way I want to spend my weekend.

We've decided to stay with the cable package for six months, just to see if all the glitches can get ironed out (We had to have the DVR replaced three times because there was ultimately a problem somewhere in the lines outside. And I hardly consider Mother Nature's temper tantrum to be the cable company's fault.)

No wonder I'm exhausted. TGIF, for sure.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud