My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

A Learning Experience  

For the past few days, I've been assisting Doug with The Handicapped Computerist. I've tweaked the template and helped with editing. I must say, it's a bit different than working on my own blogs; the sense of responsibility is different, if something doesn't work right. Once again Blogger Forum has been an invaluable resource. If you haven't yet checked out HC, please pop over and have a look, and leave a comment or e mail us with questions.

This week has been crazy, and I have to go to work in a few minutes, so I'll post more later.

0 comments: to “ A Learning Experience

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud