My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Favicons Help Your Blog Stand Out In a Crowd  

Part of the fun of blogging, for me, is sharing. I have shared tips and information with other bloggers, and have gotten assistance from some, as well. A case in point is my favicon. I got this tip from Kate's tutorial, and was able to impliment it with an assist from Blogger Forum and D-Drive (which is fast becoming indispensable).

THe Favicon is simple to use, and it is an attractive way to help your blog or website stand out in a list of bookmarks or tabs full of those little blue 'e's that Microsoft is so fond of putting on links. You can also use the same Favicon on more than one site, as I have done for some of my blogs. This helps increase recognition on the part of readers.

Kate has consistently been a source of inspiration; Blogger Forum members have been patient helping me sort out all kinds of issues, and D-Drive is an incredible resource for scripts and other assistance.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud