My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Dylansmiles: Watching Dylan Grow  

I have the template up, and pictures of Dylan are posted. Now, I just have a few score more photos to upload. I'm not hosting these on Blogger because there are so many. It feels wonderful to have launched this project; it's one I've wanted to do for a long time.

I was speaking with a friend of mine yesterday and happened to mention my blogging. He has decided to do a blog also, and it's going to be full of good information. Drop by to visit Doug if you have a chance. He is very knowledgeable about many facets of computing, and has a wonderful sense of humor as well.

On a sadder note, James Doohan has passed on. I heard that, following cremation, his remains will be taken into space and left there. If this is true, it seems fitting. Gentle journey, Mr. Scott. You will be remembered.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud