My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

coming soon...A life in pictures  

We took the time today to finally get the majority of Dylan's baby pictures scanned in to the computer, and they are all safely tucked into a single folder. I've contacted his mom for more pictures that I will scan in, then return to her. I'm going to use these photos to make a photo blog. It really shouldn't take too long. and the next set to scan will likely not be as large as this set was. Now we can do them a roll at a time, when we have them developed. I'm going to see about getting a new digital camera at some point, then we won't need developing.

Speaking of Dylan...he was here for the day yesterday. We took him to the playground after breakfast before it got too hot. He likes the slide and swing...and he enjoyed hearing gravel crunch under his shoes, but didn't care for it when he tried to taste it. He seemed to hesitate walking on plank boards at the entrance to the playground, but felt much more secure once he was on the sidewalk because it didn't have spaces in it like the plank boards do. We stayed about 20 minutes, then it was home for a cool drink and cooling off. He likes lemonade, and already knows how to sip from a straw. He also enjoys moving furniture...he can push the dining room chairs anywhere. He pushed a chair up against the door of the office and almost took a poster off the door before we told him no. He pulled Duchess and Darla's carriers out from under the table and climbed on them to reach things on a table...then he put the carriers back as he found them when he was done, without being prompted. He can climb into his high chair and sit down to be buckled in...not that the buckle does much good. He really is quite a little guy. Soon he will be old enough so that I can teach him to cook and bake.

I tried watching a movie last night, but ended up going to sleep in the middle of it. Finally just gave up and went to bed. I slept nearly twelve hours. I don't like being that exhausted.

I did a complete delete and reinstall of Firefox yesterday, just to keep things fresh. One or two of my profiles weren't working as well as I wanted them, so doing the clean install was a big help. Now I'm good for the next six to eight months or more.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud