My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

I made it through another Monday  

...and this one is special, because Lauren is home. She says the next two weeks is going to be hectic for her (I don't doubt it for a minute.) I invited her and Dylan to viist whenever they can, so they probably will.

There is a bee in my bonnet right now on a whole different subject. What is it about the internet that makes people think they can be rude and hateful to perfect strangers? I grew up with the old saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything." I learned that when I was in first grade, and I've never forgotten it. Nor have I intentionally been rude to anyone that I know of. Some people think sitting in front of a monitor and being invisible gives them license to say whatever they please, however they choose. I try to remember that there is a person with feelings on the other side of my words, and I do believe words are powerful, and I respect that power and do not knowingly misuse it. I wish some people would put their minds in gear before they put their typing fingers into overdrive.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud