My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Dylan's had a tough day  

Lauren took Dylan to his pediatrician today for a checkup. He's been a lot more cranky than normal, and he is not usually cranky at all. Turns out, he's cutting some jaw teeth. No wonder he's out of sorts. He also had to have five shots. Poor little guy. He held up really well for the first three, but by the last two, he was crying. Lauren held him and comforted him, and she was really wonderful with him. She also played with him before the doctor came into the exam room. (all of this is per Grampy's account; Grammy had to stay at home and work.

Lauren told me that when the doctor finished, she didn't want to agitate Dylan further by trying to re-dress him, so when they arrived here, he was only wearing his diaper. By then, his smile was firmly back in place. He is so well bonded to his mother, and it's a joy to see. I'm glad she is sensitive to his needs.

I told her I was proud of her for the way she is caring for him. She seemed genuinely puzzeled, but I just think she needed to hear me say I'm proud of her. And it's true. She is a good mommy. Dylan is very happy when he's with her.

Filed in:

0 comments: to “ Dylan's had a tough day

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud