My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

The "Found Dress" and The Pickle Jar  

This post is what inspired me to create Angelsong's Gems, my inspirational blog.

When my daughter was born, my fasther was so proud. He told me his plan was to start saving all the loose change he found, and when he had enough, he would buy her a dress. Sure enough, one day, he came over with a new dress for her, and he called it her "found dress." This was a sweet idea, and it meant all the more because he thought of it.

Some time ago, I came across this piece. It inspired my husband and me to have our own version of a pickle jar for Dylan. Shortly after his birth, we took four small jars and designated one each for nickels, dimes, quarters and pennies. We savd all out loose change in those jars. By now he has nearly $50. Someday, we will use the money for something special, perhaps a trip, or maybe he will use it for college himself.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud