My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Fun Weekend!  

Yesterday, we had a party. My neighbor has a birthday (today), and since mine is also this week, we decided to get together at their house next door to celebrate with a barbecue. I made potato salad, we supplied cups, paper plates, flatware and napkins, and they supplied the meat and beans, and we split the cost of a cake. It really was a wonderful day, and the weather couldn't have been any better. Today, they cooked hamburgers and hot dogs, and we got together here for lunch.

I also got our taxes filed for 2007 today. I like to file electronically, since it is quicker and there is not as much chance of errors. I will be notified of any problems in a few days; if all goes well, the return will be accepted.

0 comments: to “ Fun Weekend!

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud