My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

It was a matter of time....  

before new templates and hacks became available for Blogger, since the update of the platform. I'm happy to say, I've found some new templates, and new hacks for later tinkering! I've never been the most patient of people, but these were well worth the wait. I like the new xml format for templates, and it's an extra opportunity for learning. I may just jump in and see what it's like...but I'm going to wait until I have a couple of days or so, because it looks more complex than html...although, come to think of it, there was a time that html looked like Greek to me...

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud