My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Personal Pages Are Incredibly Useful!  

I've finally finished re entering the data into my rolodex software, and while I was about it, I put the data into my personal pages' address book page. I am so happy to have that task off my to-do list. It was on the list for a long time, and I got tired of looking at it.

I created a table for the address book page, and I must say, it does look professional. Doug helped me sort out a few issues with the table's code, and we got it working well last night.

The more I use the personal pages, the more indispensable they become. I used to dump all sorts of things into my blog for easy access, but now I just put these items into the personal pages. I like having access whether or not I am online. I even got the idea to put two of my blogs' entries on my personal pages, so now it's easy to store things I will want to post later, plus it's a good backup. My Kitchen Classics blog and my Gems blog lend themselves to inclusion in my personal pages quite easily.

It's a nice, quiet weekend, for once.

Filed in:

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud