My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Labor Day  

Happy Labor Day to those in the US. I don't have major plans for today...yet. I continue to work on my personal webpages, which is developing nicely into an actual site. I have some ten pages either up or in the planning stages. Who would've thought all of this would come from learning to edit a blog template?

Over the weekend I edited my index page, and spent some of yesterday working on two calendars for my pages. Finding content is proving to be no challenge, as I have plenty to work with. I am trying to be selective, since I obviously cannot include "everything", much as I'd like to. I started this entire project with some trepidation since I'm so new to it all. I'm doing my best to remember to work on just a single page at a time. That keeps things from becoming too confusing for the most part. I'm finding more resources to assist as well, including a table generator that is handy for my software cd index page. When I'm done, I will list all of my pages here.

We're in the process of planning a move. If we do it, it will happen in Decemberr. We really do want to leave here because the noise from the upstairs neighbors is sometimes intolerable. We have filed complaints with the management, but no action has been taken.



0 comments: to “ Labor Day

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud