My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

My Personal Start Page: Taking It To A Whole New Level  

I've been working on my personal start page, and I've been happy with the results. I was taking to my friend Doug yesterday, and is his wont, he made a suggestion that opened my eyes wide. He suggested that instead of having a single start page, I could make a number of pages, covering various topics, and link them together just like a live website. He also told me about Abyss Web Server. Abyss runs on Windows and Linux, and it is a desktop webserver. I've downloaded it, and I've read about it on the website and have just installed it. Another choice of dekstop server: Website Robot. With these tools, I will create my own locally stored website; from there it will be just a step or two to "going live" on the web, when I'm ready. The possibilities are exciting.



Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud