My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://adiml.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Video! Courtesy of YouTube

Catching up with my blogging  

I've been busy updating some of my blogs. New photos are up in Dylan's photoblog, there's a new post in my Firefox Index, and I've been walking around the internet. I've added new links to the sidebars of this blog, and tweaked the Firefox Index's sidebar just a smidge.

I really do enjoy having information at my fingertips, which is a very useful feature of a blog. This weekend is much better than last; Jay was at home last night, in contrast to last Saturday night. Next weekend, we will pick Dylan up for the circus. I can hardly wait; most of the fun for me will be watching his eyes. I just hope he isn't terrified of the clowns! Lauren asked if we could babysit this weekend, but things didn't work out so that we could.

We made tacos for supper last night. I've put the recipe I used on my Kitchen Classics blog.

I worked an hour overtime Friday night, and was exhausted when I got off. Per usual weekend routine lately, I got up very early Saturday morning, and spent some time working on various things while the house was quiet. I seem to get a lot done that way. I went to bed before 10 PM last night and will be in bed by 10 tonight because I have to be alert for work tomorrow.

Click a Song Title to Listen

Label Cloud